PM Kisan Samman Nidhi- On Friday, on the birthday of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee, PM Narendra Modi has transferred Rs 18,000 crore to the account of nine crore farmers of the country under the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi. Today he has released the seventh installment of PM-Kisan. During this, Prime Minister Modi addressed the farmers and also targeted the opposition parties. He also talked to various farmers of the country and also discussed what they have benefited from this scheme of the Center.
Read below 10 important things of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s address PM Kisan Samman Nidhi-
1. The Prime Minister said in the beginning of his address that today 18 thousand crore rupees have been transferred to the accounts of more than nine crore farmer beneficiaries.
2. He said that there was no middleman in it nor any commission was taken. further said that after the victory in the 2014 general elections, the BJP government started working with a new approach. He said that his government has focused on small problems of farmers, modernization of agriculture, and preparing it for future needs.
3. PM Modi said that it has been the effort of his government that farmers should benefit and they get a fair price for their crops. He said, ‘We have given one and a half times of the cost to the MSP farmers according to the report of the long-standing Swaminathan Committee. Earlier, MSP was available on a few crops, we increased them too.
4. During this, he indirectly targeted the Congress and said, ‘Some political parties are advancing the political agenda by opposing the new agricultural laws. Some leaders are engaged in advancing their political ideology in the name of opposition to the farmers. These are the people who remain in power for years.
5. Due to their policies, agriculture and farmers of the country could not develop as much power as they had. Due to the policies of earlier governments, the most devastated was the small farmer.
6. Questioning the opposition parties, the Prime Minister said, ‘I ask these parties to do photo-taking programs here, just make an agitation in Kerala and start APMC there. You have time to mislead the farmers of Punjab, you do not have time to start this system in Kerala. ( PM Kisan Samman Nidhi )
7. Apart from this, Mamta Banerjee was also on the target of PM Modi. He said, ‘More than 70 lakh farmers and siblings of West Bengal are not getting the benefit of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
8. The farmers of their states are not receiving money due to political reasons of the Bengal government. He further said, ‘Teams that do not speak on the benefit of farmers in West Bengal are engaged in ruining the country’s economy here in the name of farmers.
9. These parties are talking about mandis and giving speeches to get a big headline, but the same parties who ruined Bengal. He has a government inside Kerala. Earlier, those who ruled for 50-60 years were the government of APMC mandis in Kerala. Start APMC in Kerala by agitating there.
10. During this time the Prime Minister also gave Christmas greetings to the farmers and wished for happiness and goodwill for the farmers. He said, ‘Happiness in the lives of farmers increases the happiness of all of us. Merry Christmas to all countrymen. I wish that this Christmas festival spreads love, peace and harmony in the world.
All India Jobs – Naukri Alerts
Ghar baithe janiye pure desh se sare Job Alerts Time to time sidhe Aaptak. Jobs notifications aur news sabse pehle yaha aati hai.
Subscribe for latest Job notifications and news from All over India.
Youtube me Naukri Alerts Channel Subscribe kare, ya Niche click kare
Aisa Informative channel nhi milega. Subscribe kare aur share kare apne dosto ya families me.